Trump ignores advise of allies & Pentagon - Stabbing the Kurds in the back

terp said:
The best part is, all that time you'd be accused of being a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic for believing what is now a known fact.

Now that I think I have a better idea of what you and Paul were talking about, I feel pretty confident in saying this is historically wrong. The fraud of Tonkin was known long before 2005, and no tinfoil hats were being fitted all that time for those who believed it went as far as the kind of details that were documented and eventually released.

ETA: If Paul witnessed behavior to the contrary during that period — he lived through it at a more mature age than I did — I welcome his account.

DaveSchmidt said:

terp said:
The best part is, all that time you'd be accused of being a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic for believing what is now a known fact.
Now that I think I have a better idea of what you and Paul were talking about, I feel pretty confident in saying this is historically wrong. The fraud of Tonkin was known long before 2005, and no tinfoil hats were being fitted all that time for those who believed it went as far as the kind of details that were documented and eventually released.
ETA: If Paul witnessed behavior to the contrary during that period — he lived through it at a more mature age than I did — I welcome his account.

I appreciate your efforts to ground your replies on details.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!