Charleston Church Shooting

Another article about Gosnell, but without any reference to the odd statement he allegedly made about Roof's family being "victims." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/20/james-gosnell-racist-word_n_7628398.html

I'm glad to see he will not be presiding over anything else to do with this case beyond the bail hearing.

I'd hate to be from Bangladesh and come up in front of that judge.

I'd hate to be anything other than a lily white Southerner and come up before him. It did make me wonder what kinds of bias will play out in this trial, with or without James Gosnell, but then again, there are biases of one kind or another just about everywhere.

i doubt the sentence will be anything less than 9 life sentences with no chance of parole

It being the fault of those who were killed there's no need to get rid of the confederate flag.

To enlighten us, a long time SC state representative explains all:

A South Carolina politician asked about the Confederate flag flying outside the statehouse instead took aim at the victims of last week's church massacre.

State Rep. Bill Chumley appeared to insist the nine black victims gunned down by 21-year-old mass murder suspect Dylann Storm Roof inside Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston on June 17 could have put up more of a fight.

"These people sit in there and waited their turn to be shot," Chumley told CNN reporter Drew Griffin on Tuesday.

Chumley, a Republican farmer and member of Sons of Confederate Veterans heritage group, again explained that churchgoers at the Bible study session had an opportunity to stop Roof.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pol-charleston-victims-waited-turn-shot-article-1.2268962

A woman climbed the pole and took the flag down herself, apparently. She was arrested for it, and the flag was put right back up, but still... I'm glad someone had the balls to do it.

nohero said:
As always -
If a white American shoots up a house of worship, he's crazy and solely responsible.
If a Muslim shoots up a house of worship, he's representing all Muslims and other Muslims have to appear in the media to deny him and explain that he's not representing their beliefs.
I just thought I'd mention that. Sorry if it causes someone to post a response telling my I'm spouting "leftist nonsense" or whatever term is going to be used. I think it's an observation of the facts today.

How did I miss ^ THIS ^?

+1

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!