MOL- In Search Of

Got one: Any one have coffee pot they are not using? My daughter and mine both stopped working. Thanks

I'm in search of an iron bed frame, queen size if there are any out there. I am willing to pay the going price for used furniture; I don't expect free! Please PM me if anyone has a lead for me ... otherwise it is buying new for me. ugh, hate buying new. I prefer recycling as much as possible. Thanks, all.

bigriver... still looking for foam boards ?

We are insearch of a recliner in decent condition-willing to pay a modest price if required.
Please reply to vino49@comcast.net
Thanks!
beege

In search of Legos for my son's preschool (4s) class.

Looking for a hockey helmet with face cage for my 12 yo son who has suddenly decided he wants to play street hockey again

mary2430 - I have a very nice, stainless steel, Mr. Coffee that you're welcome to have. PM me and we'll work out the deets..

wedjet said:

bigriver said:

Looking for a large white board, if you have you don't need let me know.

bigriver, are you looking for foam core sheets?

A white board to write on.

big river... I think those are called ''dry erase boards''. I do have one we use. I'll keep my eye out for one for you.

critterlover, check Craigslist. I saw quite a few iron beds in the Northern or Central NJ area. Here's a nice one for a pretty fair price: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/fuo/2800590262.html

thank you, jasper! I appreciate your assistance here. : )

about $1,000.00 though... too rich for my blood, sadly. It is beautiful.

Critter lover, what were you looking to spend? I have a queen size pewter colored (iron) Wesley Allen bed that I have been storing in the attic for the past year since we got a new frame. I will see if I can find a similar pic. I considered selling it but then decided to save it in case one of my girls wants it, but their rooms are not large enough for queen size beds and I'd consider selling rather than have it serve no purpose.

critterlover said:

about $1,000.00 though... too rich for my blood, sadly. It is beautiful.

Well, $600 for the one I linked to, assuming you can transport without additional expense, but yes, not exactly a cheap find, just less than buying it new. Maybe shh's bed will work out.

I've been looking for a wood bed frame for our guest room for the past dozen years, to no avail. I can't justify spending too much because the room is infrequently used, but I'm also very particular about what I want for that room, and it's been impossible to find.

Hope your search goes better!

I have three brass headboards at my sale. Just the headboards though. one is roughly queen size. They are initially asking a high price but it should drop by Saturday.

critterlover said:

bigriver... still looking for foam boards ?

I'm looking for a piece of foam minimum 34" x 15" and a few inches thick. @critterlover do you have any?

This is a longshot, but I am looking for a food processor. Mine died last year. Trying to make due with my blender, but sometimes there is nothing like a food processor to get the job done.

CL - did you see this? http://maplewoodonline.com/classifieds/zoom.php?qs1=30075403frista89

@critterlover, I am on iPad without flash, so I cannot see all the options on their website, but it is similar to the Sheffield style, but instead of straight vertical bars it has x shaped ones. It is in a pewter finish.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/brassbedshoppe_2192_26995602

critterlover, if money was no object, this is the bed I would buy: http://www.greatwindsorchairs.com/historical_hampden_cannonball_bed.htm

I would happily acquire an antique, but most antique beds max out at full size, and the bed we have in our guest room is a queen, and I don't want to invest in a new split (to get up the stairs) box spring set and mattress.

I believe 'some' antique head boards are fairly wide, enough to be attached to the bed frame of a queen sized bed or even... is this idea plain crazy? maybe!... to the wall behind the bed, if using a simple metal frame without a headboard /footboard. I saw it on HGTV.

That black beauty on the web site is exactly the one i was drooling over! Luv it! i may have to purchase wood, have it cut to my spec, then sand and paint it, just to have it. I like both iron and wooden head-and-foot- boards. It's funny, I don't care much for mixed, metal and wood types.

shhh... i LOVE that bed. another I drool over. silver/pewter color would be fine. The ''X'' shape is hard for my poor imagination to visualize. Shall we go to PM to discuss? if you don't mind?
thnx!

cold weather gear...we are not a ski family and daughter has been invited to join a friends family for the weekend....any words from the wise tips appreciated and or appropriate wear. waterproof snowpant, jacket, gloves,socks, goggle.....anything!lol Don't know if she'll ever do this again....snowboarding actually. She is a ladies M. That stuff is expensive! If not she will go Fat Albert and gang style...lol Mix and match of whatever we do have or can put together...such a costly activity. Ultimate Frisbee is the sport of our household...one disc,cleats and possibly Under Armour leggings and shirt IF your really committed cheese lol

Corey oh oh

nwhip...I have one that was given to me but doesn't get used as often as I'd like...your welcomed to itoh oh Will pm you..

Corey oh oh

Corey,
I may be able to find black snow pants, socks, gloves, and perhaps even a jacket. Maybe even thermal underwear. But there won't be any 'girl' colors. Do you want me to find some for you?

I'm checking for you as well, Corey! I will post if I find anything, ASAP, along with osting about the kiddie chairs for another mol in- search- of person .

Thank you both...doesn't have to be girl colors...she can accessorize cheese lol She leaves tomorrow around 4 or 5 ....what would be funny is if one of you were the parent of the friend she's going with.......lol

Corey oh oh

still checking around... will post asap. with a definite yes come /get it or a note as to what I find.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!