The NEW Biden VP discussion thread

Some things you may learn, or may already know,  about President-in-waiting Kamala Harris:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-vp-background-bio-biden-running-mate-2020-393885

mtierney said:

Some things you may learn, or may already know,  about President-in-waiting Kamala Harris:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-vp-background-bio-biden-running-mate-2020-393885

mtierney said:

Thanks. We all know those things. We also know that she’s a better human being and far more intelligent than trump and Pence. 
Will Pence be allowed to be alone on a debate stage with her?

Jerseyperson said:

mtierney said:

Thanks. We all know those things. We also know that she’s a better human being and far more intelligent than trump and Pence. 

I doubt VP Pence has ever been referred to as "President-in-waiting" by that poster. 

Jerseyperson said:

mtierney said:

mtierney said:

I thought Pence could not be meeting with a female unless it is his wife. Does that mean VP debate is off?

Love the Chief of Staff pick Karine Jean- Pierre.  I'm  a longtime fan.

I'm getting so excited about this upcoming election!

Morganna said:

Love the Chief of Staff pick Karine Jean- Pierre.  I'm  a longtime fan.

I'm getting so excited about this upcoming election!

I’ve been trying to get some people motivated. But somehow a lot of people are so scared of Trump being re-elected, that they are being cautious. I say let’s get this damn party started! Let’s wipe the floor with these republicans. Enough already. I was going with Kamala since March. I also feel good about this election. 

Smedley said:

I think it’ll be Harris. I’m not a big fan, but I think she’s the “safe” pick — known name, already vetted from being a candidate for president, pretty much in the middle ideologically in between progressive and moderate democrats.  Harris would fit right into Biden’s apparent “front porch” campaign strategy of not doing anything splashy one way or the other, just “steady as she goes” and keep the focus on the orange a$$ clown in chief. 

I think Harris has a 70% chance. Warren 10%, bass 5%, duckworth 5%, field 10%.

No way on Rice. Not because of Benghazi, but because her college-age son is a big Trump supporter, which is a story the media , and Team Trump, would *love*. No way does Team Biden want that distraction. 

Thank you for your comment.   Due to your post I researched and found an interesting and informative article regarding Rice and her son.

Jaytee said:

I’ve been trying to get some people motivated. But somehow a lot of people are so scared of Trump being re-elected, that they are being cautious. I say let’s get this damn party started! Let’s wipe the floor with these republicans. Enough already. I was going with Kamala since March. I also feel good about this election. 

Well there was a lot of excitement on my FB pages as a very diverse group of female friends hit like after like as I shared a few quick posts.

An extra blast went out when Karine Jean Pierre was picked. She adds more diversity. Quite a few sites  from the LGBTQ community cheered her pick. 

My favorite move was when she blocked the man who ran onstage to get to Kamala Harris. 

Good grief, Trump just suggested Sen. Kamala Harris is not eligible to be VP.  He's suggesting she wasn't born here. Then corrected that it was her parents and we are back in birther land.

The man has no shame.

The GOP will be doing what Republicans these days do - try all sorts of sleazy strategies to deflect from Trump.

The Birtherism 2.0 is one of them.

Another is a variation of "not really African-American".

They're totally desperate.  Sinking ship.

nohero said:

I doubt VP Pence has ever been referred to as "President-in-waiting" by that poster. 

I cannot take credit for it — heard it first on CNN on the day Biden announced his choice of running mate — finally!

mtierney said:

nohero said:

I cannot take credit for it — heard it first on CNN on the day Biden announced his choice of running mate — finally!

I am assuming the real attacks on Biden and Harris are still coming? Because all your **** so far is not very impressive. Half of the time I don't even understand it.

I love cartoons that need explanatory arrows, especially when the artist is too stupid to express himself by drawing.

People.... just ignore this ******* woman for chrisssakes!

mtierney said:

nohero said:

It's assumed that the accuracy of this claim is equivalent to that of most others posted by Ms. Mtierney here in the Politics section.

Trump went all the way to racism with his attacks on Sen. Harris, right away.

Who knows how vile he's going to get as the election gets closer.

drummerboy said:

I love cartoons that need explanatory arrows, especially when the artist is too stupid to express himself by drawing.

Even with the arrows I don't understand it. I also don't understand why they keep on portraying him working out. In this cartoon he is running, last week Fox News had this clip where he was biking. If anything this shows that he keeps in good shape, while their own candidate has to use a golf cart to keep up with Angela Merkel during a leisurely stroll in Italy. How is that smart?

basil said:

Even with the arrows I don't understand it. I also don't understand why they keep on portraying him working out. In this cartoon he is running, last week Fox News had this clip where he was biking. If anything this shows that he keeps in good shape, while their own candidate has to use a golf cart to keep up with Angela Merkel during a leisurely stroll in Italy. How is that smart?

Never happened.  Fake news.   

nohero said:

It's assumed that the accuracy of this claim is equivalent to that of most others posted by Ms. Mtierney here in the Politics section.

What claim?

nohero said:

basil said:

Never happened.  Fake news.   

I am just not sure that if you are Donald Trump, you want coherent speech and physical shape to be the main topics for this election.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!