Mueller Time

proeasdf said:

PS Many lefties, including Guardian reporter Messr. Robinson, believe that leftist hopes were dashed after Mueller's testimony.

I’m looking forward to your dictionary definition of “reporter.”

P.S. Mr. Robinson isn’t one for The Guardian.

proeasdf said:

Clearly, I have succeeded in stimulating conversation in this discussion (albeit not with regard to the issues I consider more important issues).  I was hoping to discuss:  i.) who really wrote the Mueller report;  ii.) why was Mueller chosen as special counsel when he appears to be having difficulty with memory and cognitive function; and iii.) who is Joseph Mifsud?

PS Many lefties, including Guardian reporter Messr. Robinson, believe that leftist hopes were dashed after Mueller's testimony.

What you have stimulated is my gag reflex !

Looking at the results of these surveys, we continue to see that perceptions of the special counsel’s findings remain deeply divided along partisan lines. We also see that the special counsel’s own testimony has shifted Republican perceptions in the wake of the Barr summaries, with Republicans largely turning against the special counsel. The special counsel’s testimony also increased Democrats’ confidence in his investigation to erase the dips in confidence that we saw in the mischaracterization of the results by Attorney General Barr. Notably, though, public confidence in Mueller’s investigation was higher after the congressional hearings than it was before he completed his work.

Confidence in Mueller’s Investigation: July Update

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!