Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

That is one happy cat.

That cat takes the cake....
or took the pie!
Hands down our biggest challenge of the year!
Happy New Year Screechikins!
All thanks to a very understanding adopter!

Reilly Quinn (formerly Eric the Red, rescued by Morgan Le Fey) and his owner say Happy New Year!

^^ oh oh @hauscat

And an update to the three latest kittens featured a few shots back....they were adopted this morning. Together. That's right....together!

Wow - this thread is breaking my heart and making me happy all the same time. You guys are miracle workers....

Love, love, love that photo!

Screech does look satisfied and very much in control of the place.

What great news about the three kits -their new family won't be sorry!

@ bigben , I am over the moon about the 3 little kittens! They may have lost their mittens, but they hit the jackpot! So thrilled for them! Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm thrilled to hear that about the three kittens. What wonderful news. :X

Wow, that's wonderful news!

When he's not hanging with his friends, you can usually find Mr. Cuddles (Screech) in a warm spot in the laser room. Here he is, catching some rays on a printer.

Matilda Autumn wishing a happy new year to all...

She is stunning! Happy New Year, Matilda Autumn!

That cat is simply gorgeous. And what a darling photo. smile

Do you have a pet who needs a friend? Meet Paris, my foster.

Paris is about a year and a half old. She was adopted as a youngster and returned to PAWS when her owner developed asthma. Paris likes a lot of company. The more the merrier! A household with another cat, cats, a dog or dogs and a teenager or a few would be the perfect home for her. She likes a lot of stimulation but even with other distractions around, Paris will find a way to make sure you get proper attention. Maybe she'll sit on the back of your chair as you're reading. Maybe she'll crawl under the covers with you on a cold winter morning. Maybe she'll jump on the counter when you're making your coffee. But she'll always be happy to see you when you come home...

Smart and playful, Paris loves to chase a laser light and comes running when she hears its gentle click. She's not a picky eater and she is perfectly litter-trained. She's spayed and up-to-date with shots. If you know someone who might offer Paris a good home, please contact me.

And @ctrzaska, Matilda Autumn has grown into a be-u-tee-ful cat!

Ooooo, another stunning cat! Love the colors.

Matilda Autumn is gorgeous.

WHY do I not have unlimited space and a staff devoted to the care of cats? I want to adopt far more than I could ever manage. Fume. >:p

OK close to being New Year's babies, born January 8th and ready for their first shots. A very adorable brother and sister!

Oh my goodness are they talking about us?

OMG, that little black blotch on the girl's nose!!!

Well it looks like they will be going to a very nice home next week!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.