Morgan Le Fay Cat Rescue - Vampire Cats. The legend lives on.

hauscat said:

Morganna - I had a contractor tell me his mom was looking for an indoor/outdoor cat. I will see if his company will pass on the message to have him call me.

That sounds great!

calliope said:

Can you put a cat tower and some interactive toys in his room to break the boredom? Toys like these:

http://www.amazon.com/FroliCat-HC1-Twitch-Teaser-Cat/dp/B0055869YS/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=04RH75VWBGZAVEJWBRR0

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Litter-Brilliant-PetTM-PTY45-14270/dp/B009KAS9K4#

http://www.amazon.com/FroliCat-Flik-Interactive-Cat-Toy/dp/B00DI52NC2/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=16VSKTTRAEDK6RBMQJKB

I hope he finds a home soon.

I just put a cat tower in this morning!
He seems to want to crazy glue himself to the ankles. He must crave human attention.
I had been told that he got overstimulated when handled but he's not living up to that rep.
I took him to Valley Vet twice and Dr. Johnson and her staff, (one of which knew him from the shelter) remarked that he was so easy to handle. They drew blood to retest him (negative for FIV/FELV) and later I brought him back for his vaccinations.

And now for some amazing news!
Bobby and Pixie got adopted as a couple!
A lovely young man and his fiancé stopped by the cat free shelter and some volunteers passed on the info and a love connection was made!
Yaaaaay Bobby! Yaaaaay Pixie!

Reilly Quinn (formerly Eric the Red) - happy because he got his e-collar off after he was neutered

Awwwwwwww... such sweet pictures, and wonderful wonderful news about Bobby and Pixie.

Wahoooo! I am so thrilled for Bobby and Pixie!

And Sir Lionel (I refuse to call him Screech) is finally finding himself. I hope he can find himself in a quiet household with someone who has time to spend giving him the attention he has lacked for so long. I have to put my thinking cat on.

Unfortunately, the only people I know who don't already have cats DO have at least one dog...

Who knows, he might be OK with a dog. He is more mellow than when I fostered him briefly years ago.
I actually am taking new photos. His ear was damaged in the last couple of years at the shelter. He now has a kind of rumpled right ear.

This is the gorgeous kitty that I introduced him to and he is fine with her. She was turned away during the closure and I spayed her a month ago. Dr. Johnson thinks she is under a year old. She is a true lap cat and I am calling her Fairy Tail!

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!

she's half Maine Coon, right @Morganna? And we know which half! And she is a sweetheart :X

Well that's how the Fairy Tail goes! LOL
And just look at these golden eyes!

She is a beautiful, sweet, patch tabby.

Those eyes and whiskers are killing me! rolleyes

Meet Fairy Tail and Rosebud at Petco in West Orange Saturday 10/18 from 12 to 3!
We are hoping that you all will tell any friends who might be considering a furry addition to their household that these are very playful and affectionate kitties!
For those who do not remember Rosebud from her former posting when she was at the JAC this is her picture. She is a very petite cat about 11/2 years old and charming to the max.

Fairy Tail went to her new home!
A wonderful South Orange couple are introducing her to her new cat friend and as long as she and her new friend play nicely, she will have her forever home!

I am so thrilled for her! She has been on my mind. I hope she can cast a spell on them so this fairly tail (tale) has a happy ending :X

Thanks @calliope, it was hard to say good-bye as she was very dear to me, but the people are wonderful so I'm hoping as well.
We are doing a trial adoption with Rosebud, who has to fit in with other cats, so I am very hopeful as well.
I'll know probably by Monday or so.

Three special PAWS kittens are looking to be home for the holidays. These three sisters (now eight weeks old) were in rough shape when someone left them in a box outside Petco in Verona. Even with our valiant efforts to help, after four weeks, only Fabiola (center) has the use of one eye. Muzette (front) and Petra (rear) cannot see. If you're a glass half-empty kind of person, yeah, Muzette and Petra won't be chasing a laser light anytime soon, but if you're a glass half full kind of person, you won't have cat footprints on your counter tops, you can keep vases full of water on your tabletops and if you set them in your lap, they're gonna stay put! A Christmas miracle would be for you to take them all together. Some people think it would be OK to split Fabiola from her sisters but wouldn't it be a shame to penalize her simply because she can see? Their tests came back yesterday: FIV and FeLV free. Contact me if you're interested and I'll tell you the adoption process and explain the special fee schedule we have set up for them. They have their first shot and have been wormed. Smart, litter trained. Good with dogs and other cats. CRAZY AFFECTIONATE, not fussy eaters. What's not to love? Please share far and wide. THANKS!

OMG...they are the sweetiest, yummiest kitties ever!!!!

OMG, poor sweet babies. :X / tongue laugh

I have two blind cats - they are amazing in the ways they have adapted to getting around and do fine with sighted cats. If you are looking to adopt, don't let the sight issue intimidate you.

Hauscat, I'm glad you chimed in. I was going to mention your name, but figured I'd let you volunteer yourself. oh oh

I would take these cats without hesitation if I had room.

Me, too. They are darling.

In case you wondered what happened to Screech, he's found his new life as a "factory cat." Instead of being scared of all the new machinery, people and the loud noises he immediately took to his new home like a duck to water. He loves the freedom of having over 20,000 square feet to patrol and having a bunch of people to give him attention. Still feisty, the new "Mr. Cuddles" lets all comers know when he's had enough but he doesn't hold a grudge.

LOL! oh oh I'm so glad he has found his proper environment. That picture is to die for.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!