MOL- In Search Of

The orange gun from Cabela's Big Game Hunter for xBox - boke ours on day 1!

fluger - have you considered a refurbed iPhone from Apple?

yeah we have (we are looking to buy 3 for our fam plan) but then we'd have to sign a new contract.... not looking for that. also i'd rather have someone's well taken care of used phone than one that broke and needed to be refurbished. once a lemon, always a lemon.
thanks for the suggestion though oh oh

flugermongers said:

once a lemon, always a lemon. oh oh

Hey! I'm trying to change.

algebra2 said:

The orange gun from Cabela's Big Game Hunter for xBox - boke ours on day 1!

Our sons really DO have so much in common. Wow...

In search of Skylanders. If you know of a store still selling them, please let me know.

I don't know, flugermongers. My son bought a refurb iPod Touch, used it constantly (to my dismay) with no issues whatsoever, then sold it through the MOL classifieds for $80 when he bought himself an iPhone. I have not heard of people having lemony experiences with refurb Apple products, but perhaps you know otherwise.

I had a refurb and it was fine.

Kettle, everywhere I checked yesterday for ds's birthday was sold out, but someone said they were getting a shipment today, if only I could remember where!

it's moot anyway, because i don't want to be locked back into a contract. and i don't want to bid against people on eBay.

i know there's got to be someone who has upgraded and has one or more iPhones sitting around. not that we have to get all three from the same person, not at all... personally, i want mine to be a 3GS, but at this point, don't really care.

@kettle - i have seen those on eBay, i'm not sure if that helps.

Fluger: sorry I can't give you mine. I love getting rid of stuff that way but I destroy all memory-empowered devices w/a hammer.
Then I save them for electronic recycling day.

Someone in the data security biz did a survey a few years ago. He bought a bunch of used hard drives/lap tops from eBay and a huge majority of them had private info on them, financial, medical, ssn-s, the works.

kettle said:

In search of Skylanders. If you know of a store still selling them, please let me know.

I'm having a hell of a time finding them too.

BabFab said:

Fluger: sorry I can't give you mine. I love getting rid of stuff that way but I destroy all memory-empowered devices w/a hammer.
Then I save them for electronic recycling day.

Someone in the data security biz did a survey a few years ago. He bought a bunch of used hard drives/lap tops from eBay and a huge majority of them had private info on them, financial, medical, ssn-s, the works.

I understand that. I mean, you don't know me, but I would never use someone else's info and obviously would wipe the drive so I could use my own sync settings.

@annemarie, I asked my brother, he does not have the old verizon phone, i'm sorry

re: iPhone - I just looked again - apple doesn't even have any for sale in their refurb section right now. i assume i would need to re-sign a contract. anyway, just putting it out there that i'm in need.... i'm also looking on ebay. but at least if i got it offa MOL, i could talk to the person and know that they treated it well, etc. tia.

@joy, if you're willing to drive to Bound Brook and take the chance that it wasn't already sold today, this estate sale has an enamel kitchen table that may be what you're looking for: http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/239871.aspx. Look at pictures 19 and 20. It's on tomorrow from 7am to 2pm.

oh man, joy, that is a neat table!

Kettle My son got 2 Skylanders for Xmas! So I have 1 unopened it includes the game with the
characters. I would gladly sell it if you are interested.

Thanks for trying @flugermongers! I bought one tonight on eBay for $18.50. It'll do.

Oh, nice!! No prob, sorry I couldn't help!

Kettle was at Toys r us on rte.10 yesterday. They had Skylanders

thanks gabby - but I am just looking for individual characters (i mean my son is), we already have the starter set. sounds like some stores may have some in now.

Looking for a short apartment-sized bathtub 36" or less in length. Willing to pay. Would also consider a round, deep tub.

Looking for a large white board, if you have you don't need let me know.

bigriver said:

why? are you psychic??

Did you manage to get over there, joy? If you're still looking, you may want to sign up for the estatesales.net emails. Then, you can peruse the pictures of sales that sound like they might yield what you're after, and see if anyone has it. In any case, I'll let you know if I see any other enamel tables.

never did - am signed up for the emails - just swamped with work and can't pay attention to anything but that at the moment.

looking for jewelry making tools, both metal working and beading, leftover materials, .... and

looking for a bike for a petite teen girl...... boys bike is fine too
Thanks

bigriver said:

bigriver, are you looking for foam core sheets?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.