MOL- In Search Of

ISO xs/s maternity clothes. Surprise pregnancy #3 and I already donated all my things from past pregnancies! 13 weeks and already popping out too much for my regular clothes. Thanks in advance.

No maternity clothes but Congratulations Shortgrrrl!!

Anybody have an iPhone they've upgraded from? I'll pay for it...

Anyone have a small filing cabinet in good condition?

Does anyone have a rotisserie, they do not want, willing to pay.
mkmama2, does the file cabinet have to lock?

I'm still looking for a shredder - doesn't have to be big - sufficient for a small home office.

Also, a digital converter box.

ISO of radiator covers, various sizes.

someone posted they had a digital conv box in the freecycle thread.

I am still looking for a booster seat-the kind that goes in a car.

looking for a kitchen table - think old 50's enamel - red/black & white.

mary2430 said:

Does anyone have a rotisserie, they do not want, willing to pay.
mkmama2, does the file cabinet have to lock?

I have two of them but would be willing to part with one. How much $ are we talking about?

MetalArt

Eileen, I have a booster seat that you are welcome to. I got it from a friend whose kids outgrew it, and mine aren't big enough for it, and by the time they are, the laws will probably change. It's in the garage, let me know if you want it. It has a back on it, that I assume comes off...

Sparty On-I'd love it! please send me your info and I'll get it tomorrow or at your convenience. Thanks!

Anyone got any PC speakers to get rid of?

Recent grad moving south for internship will eat a lot better if there's an available microwave. Anyone have an extra? Thanks in advance from his concerned mother!

Scott, we have some PC speakers that didn't work with our computer... You're welcome to them.

congratlations, shortgrrrl! baby #3 is always said to be the easiest, happiest little elf!

They require a serial port, which is why I can't use them.

I have a dvd player (not bluray)

Bikefixed I have a couple of those mac plugs. Just curious are you going to fix mac by yrself?
or do you know anyone who can

Pam I PMed you re: DVD

The PC speakers I mentioned previously are back up for grabs. They're Dell, I believe.

Looking for small retro dining/kitchenette tables. I need a few for my shop, willing to sell them for you.
Thanks!

a little thing, but I need one of those hooks that you screw into the ceiling... I know they don't cost much but I'm trying a radical zero-spending experiment. oh oh (Except, if you're wondering, for food at the grocery store.)

Cicely_m- I have one for you, its not pretty galvanized metal and you'll need one of those anchor mollys if its not going into a beam

Eileenc-- cool! I think we have an anchor thingie. I'll PM you. oh oh

Need a dumb phone (Verizon) for my mom, who lost hers and has now somehow involved me in this.

lol, a dumb phone! @annemarie i will ask my bro if he has any old phones, he used to have an old verizon razr, if i recall correctly.

i too, am in search of phones - but a smart one, an iPhone. i figure someone has upgraded to like an iPhone 4 or 4S and has a 3GS collecting dust... willing to pay.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!