Is this your lost dog?UPDATE Monty has his forever home!!!

This is put the FABULOUS in @fabulouswalls and mrs.fabulous @smoochie! This is the outcome you all deserve! So happy that little Monty has found his forever home, and that Fabu and smoochie will have even more puppy love for the holidays!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
rolleyes rolleyes :X

That definitely does not look like the same stinky dog that followed me and Lizzie home before mgould took him in.
Glad to hear he's your new family member.

What a difference from when you found him. He looks happy and healthy. Congrats!

Thanks all. We wanted another pooch for a long time. When I saw this guy I figured we would give it a shot as a foster and see how it went with our 12 year old Bichon. We never thought it would be such a perfect match. The two get along well with each other. And he is a perfect new member of the house. It almost like he's lived here forever. We're also loving that he sleeps in the crate all night because we wouldn't be able to have another dog sleeping in the bed.

Thanks again to mgould, the people at Puppy Love, and to Dr. Stack and Dr. Glauberg for helping to give Monty a second chance.

So happy to read this. Congratulations on your new family member, just in time for happy holidays!

fabulouswalls said:

We're also loving that he sleeps in the crate all night because we wouldn't be able to have another dog sleeping in the bed.

Congrats! Great ending for all...but i have to say this gave me a chuckle...I realize many people don't have their dogs sleep in the bed at all, and totally get why that is...however we just bought a new king size bed because before we were sharing our queen with Dexter (100lb Doberman), our fastly growing Fiona (almost 45lbs @ 6 months!), and our 4 cats and it just wasn't happening anymore! I don't think we'd even notice a bichon/shihtzu type dog in our bed...haha....(yes, i know we're crazy with our pets!)
Congrats again!!! oh oh

I love a great ending to a puppy tail. Congratulations!

Can we go for our walk now?

Awwwww, such adorable babies. :X

Today marks exactly one month that we've had Monty. Things have been pretty good all around. But the last week or so has been a little testy with Monty getting in the Bichon's face. Monty is younger and more playful while Snoofy is a fairly sedate 12 year old. She has brief bursts of playful energy every day and he could play all day if given the attention. Hopefully the two of them will figure out how to coexist. If not we will need to consult with some doggie professionals.

Out of town right now, but maybe Monty would like a play date with my young poodle. Like your bichon, my 12 year old poodle will play with the year old poodle in short bursts, but then he gets worn out.

@carolanne: That might be fun.

Sounds like Monty needs a bit more exercise and play time, so he doesn't have a lot of extra energy and boredom that he then wants Snoofy to help him work off.

Anyone recognize this dog?

Awwwwwwww..... what a sweetie pie.

Now that we cleaned up his face he can see better. He is such a good dog.

Awww! So happy for this happy ending!

Not one of mine. THanks for asking as always.

Some great pics and I'm very happy for all! oh oh

Monty is doing very well. We are really enjoying him so much when he's awake. The white dog is snoofy who is now 13. She was rescued 11 years ago.

He is such a beautiful Boy!

Such a happy TAIL!!!!

Love this! He looks so happy!!

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.