Buzzsaw's Blog

Deductive reasoning would point towards either Answer A or Answer E. I select E...

Next time, let "sleeping" dogs lie.

I got your cds right here. I'll bring them with me next time I go to Bunny's.

Who wouldn't want to hang out with this guy - right?

ZOMBIE POGUES

http://www.futurescience.com/needles.html

It's like Glinda the good witch watching the bathroom door.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/03/20/video-mashup-dark-side-of-oz/

Something to do in your free time ^

ESTRAGON:
What do we do now?

VLADIMIR:
I don't know.

ESTRAGON:
Let's go.

VLADIMIR:
We can't.

ESTRAGON:
Why not?

VLADIMIR:
We're waiting for Godot.

ESTRAGON:
(despairingly). Ah!
Pause.

VLADIMIR:
How they've changed!

ESTRAGON:
Who?

VLADIMIR:
Those two.

ESTRAGON:
That's the idea, let's make a little conversation.

VLADIMIR:
Haven't they?

ESTRAGON:
What?

VLADIMIR:
Changed.

ESTRAGON:
Very likely. They all change. Only we can't.

VLADIMIR:
Likely! It's certain. Didn't you see them?

ESTRAGON:
I suppose I did. But I don't know them.

VLADIMIR:
Yes you do know them.

There was a time in my life when I paced my life to this song. Not a long time - but a time. I got this album when it came out. This song had it all for me at the time. Fast rocking and a slow reggae part. I would write letters to friends in the phrasing of this song. I don't know why. In my mind it was always on. Like many young people who didn't know which way they were heading - I thought I'd be a poet. Every poem was written to the tune of this song. I would rake leaves to the beat of this song in my head. Then. I didn't want to hear it ever again.

A buddy of mind got to photograph Joe Strummer. Said he was a regular person. We are all regular people - no? Some choose not to be regular.....Like me, tonight. I have been getting a call from this telemarketing # just about every day for the past 2 months at the same time every night. I picked up the phone and laid in to the person with a heated point. Thing is. I was a telemarketer at one point. There is no justice.

I love the new Modest Mouse album. I have connected with it. I love it so much I want to eat it. Does that make any sense? Have you ever seen these people who see a cute kid and say "ohhhh I just want to eat you up yummm yummmm"

Someone took a few songs off the new album and made a little slide show.
Cool way of getting the music out. Don't think MM need help. I think the album is #1.
The first song on this person's little slide show is "we've got everything". At the 2 minute 43 second part there is a part where they go "we got we got we got". That may be my favorite part of any song I have ever heard. I don't know why. I also like the part on the next song "Florida" where he says something about standing on his house porch thinking he'll have to carry the whole load himself. He couldn't remember if he tried. Or took his brain out and threw it so directly at the goal.

I need to go in to the ocean.

I need new shoes.

white chicks and gang signs

Just a reminder. This is one of the best movies ever made. Be sure to watch it in your lifetime. Many an important lesson to be learned awatching this here film.

Will Munny: Who's the fella owns this *****hole?

WIll Munny: (To Fatty) You, fat man, speak up.

Skinny Dubois: Uh, I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a...thousand dollars.

Will Munny: (To the men behind Skinny) You better clear out of there

Man: Yes sir

Little Bill Daggett: (As Munny takes aim) Just hold it right there...HOLD IT!
[Munny shoots him]

Little Bill Daggett: You, sir, are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man.

Will Munny: Well he should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri; killer of women and children.

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another; and I'm here to kill you Little Bill for what you did to Ned.

Little Bill Daggett: [walking toward Will] All right boys, he's only got one barrel left. When he fires, take out your pistols and shot him down like the mangy scoundrel he is!

I loved the strange snow we had the past few days.
Nature is amazing.

^ nice

snow + spring = david lynch

leave spring alone!!

Sometimes I walk throuh these doors and never know it.

any day any time any where any mood any one any way - this will take me back to Willow Street - Hoboken - 1995

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/04/16/070416fa_fact_paumgarten/

^ this is by far the best article on commuting I have ever read.

Allentown Pennsylvania

This burger was GUILTY of being delicious

so....getting sheepish, are we ?

Yes. Yes indeed. If by sheepish you mean totally confused. I got up and thought today was Monday.
It was Monday in reverse. Wow was today a long day.

I had a glass of wine tonight that tasted like steak, pine,plum and apple pie.
I have found lately I like the light reds.
I am not talking about communists
or redheads.

There seems to be a trend lately of books and articles written to the tune of "10 placed to go before you die" or "20 things to buy before you die". I have seen a bunch of these things. They seem to be aimed at people retiring and the such. What a way to package an idea - a handy check list of things you have not thought of to do before your perceived last day. WTF LOL and all that. I am going to start writing lists like "3 placed to pee before you have to pee again" and "5 placed to eat before you go to the dentist again". Be on the look out for those lists the next night I can't fall asleep.

Someone asked me if I saw the cup half empty or half full. I just saw water in the glass. Water water everywhere.....so let's have a drink. Isn't that the saying?

The last half of this video is beautiful. Maybe you need the first half to make the second half beautiful?

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.