Biden vs Trump

nohero said:

The GOP leader in the House, Kevin McCarthy, is concerned about any calling of a winner in the Presidential election before the polls close in his state, California.

I wonder why he's that concerned?

I think he would prefer no winner was declared ever

This is a standard concern among western states every Presidential election year. If we were a modern democracy, we'd have a 24 hour election day that started and ended at exactly the same time across the country.

But the odds of the election being called while CA is still voting is minuscule this year.

Now get this. The secret documents that prove, once and for all, that Biden is corrupt got lost in transit with DHL the other day. This is one of the most highest rated shows on cable tv, so millions of americans actually watch this stuff. 

basil said:

Now get this. The secret documents that prove, once and for all, that Biden is corrupt got lost in transit with DHL the other day. This is one of the most highest rated shows on cable tv, so millions of americans actually watch this stuff. 

It's all over the MCU (MAGA Cinematic Universe) now.  

basil said:

haven't these people heard of copy machines?  no one thought to make a back up?

ml1 said:

haven't these people heard of copy machines?  no one thought to make a back up?

I can't bring myself to watch any of his nonsense.

Let's say I had a hard drive full of incriminating evidence against Donald Trump. The last thing I would do is ship it via DHL, UPS, FedEx or USPS. Any explanation why he would do this?

I'm not sure how I'd make sure it got into the right hands but the original wouldn't be entrusted to anyone. I'd most likely make multiple copies. 

I guess Tucker is not going to vote by mail.

They needed a scandal - NOW they have one - StolenHardDriveGate

Why don't they name the shipping company?  How much stock does Hunter have in that shipping company?  Has he been secretly texting the owner's daughter of that company?  Where was Hunter the past 3 days?  Was he anywhere in the path of said shipment?  Could it be in the same location as Hillary's emails?  Who is the mastermind behind making democratic hard drive info disappear - Obama?  Where has Obama been the past three days?  Or Comey?  

Obama has been at Campaign events making speeches. You can see him on TV.

Comey who?

STANV said:

That could have been a pre-recorded hologram.

jamie said:

STANV said:

That could have been a pre-recorded hologram.

In that case, they can have Tupac join Obama on stage. 

basil said:

Ever the d'bag: "The dog ate my homework!"

Speaking of celebrities - it is amazing how Trump is able to get the big names to show up for him like Ted Nugent.

jamie said:

Speaking of celebrities - it is amazing how Trump is able to get the big names to show up for him like Ted Nugent.

Ted Nugent was a right-wing-nut long before Trump. And I would not exactly call him a big name.

I was kidding about the "big name".  grin  It was funny seeing Huckabee playing with him back in the day.

Nevermind - it wasn't back in the day - he's still doing it.  It's amazing that he went from being a presidential candidate - to this:

basil said:

Tucker's package, which was missing in action, has been found.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

nohero said:

basil said:

Tucker's package, which was missing in action, has been found.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

OMG, now those super-secret documents that prove without a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden is guilty will be revealed! Biden's campaign is doomed. Given the urgency I am sure Tucker will reveal them tonight!

Basil, may I suggest you correct ‘proof’ to ‘prove’ and add the ‘shocked face’ emoji?? Adds more authentic impact. 

There’s two political rallies planned for tomorrow at 11am at the Livingston oval. Republicans and Democrats face off. Heavy police presence. I will be there. Should be fun.

Is that in front of the high school?

Jaytee said:

There’s two political rallies planned for tomorrow at 11am at the Livingston oval. Republicans and Democrats face off. Heavy police presence. I will be there. Should be fun.

The Trumpers outnumber us by 10 to 1

I think the Trumpers were imported from somewhere. 

drummerboy said:

They're hatched from pods that are trucked in from Sussex County, like in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

drummerboy said:

That’s what I felt also. Around 10:30 I came down rte 10 from cedar knolls and saw a couple of trumpers with their flags heading East. And yes they turned right on Livingston ave. I decided to avoid it. These people are looking for a response so they can get riled up. I’m not gonna feed into their madness. 

A bunch of clueless Trumpist dumbasses blocked the Garden State Parkway.  "We shut it down, baby, we shut it down" boasts one of the numbnuts.  

They’re provoking people to react. We just have to avoid them. Ignore them. 

Wait a second.  Jaytee and Drummerboy you were both there?

sbenois said:

Wait a second.  Jaytee and Drummerboy you were both there?

Yeah, I was there at about 11:30 for a bit. Then it started to rain so I bailed.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.