Weather AlertFlood Advisory issued May 28 at 12:12PM EDT by NWS New York City - Upton
...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 145 PM EDT THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of northeast New Jersey, including the following
counties, Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Passaic and Union.
* WHEN...Until 145 PM EDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Rapid river rises also possible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 1211 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due
showers and embedded thunderstorms. This will cause urban and
small stream flooding. Overflowing poor drainage areas will
cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
- Additional rainfall amounts of 0.5 to 0.8 inches are expected
over the area. This additional rain will result in minor
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Newark, Paterson, Elizabeth, Passaic, Wayne, Bloomfield,
Hackensack, Linden, Orange, Bergenfield, Paramus, Ridgewood,
Summit, Lyndhurst, Millburn, Rutherford, Ramsey, Harrison,
Ringwood and Pompton Lakes.
Info - Website - Contact
Phone: 908 273-5252
Magnolia Home Remodeling Group
Promote your business here - Businesses get highlighted throughout the site and you can add a deal.
Add a free listing for your business