January 6, 2021 on MOL

That’s one very scary and sick video.  What is wrong with these people?

Do we have any proof of the hundreds of thousands of illegal votes? 

I think Officer Fanone speaks for all Real Americans: 

jamie said:

Things like proof, data, and science tend to lean liberal

Thanks to technology, vanity, and cluelessness, there's a digital roadmap for finding all of these idiots who sacked the Capitol.  

A Parler archive is being converted into an interactive map of the Capitol building attack - The Verge

basil said:

jamie said:

Things like proof, data, and science tend to lean liberal

The thing is - Donny, Rudy and cohorts always dangle proof is a day away. If people could only stall the proceedings for one day, we'll have all the proof you need.

"This page contains approximately 1000 videos and 11 hours and 20 minutes of video in total."

Parler Videos - 2021-01-06 Capitol Terrorist Attack

Possibly the greatest "self-own" in the history of self-owns - they proudly documented their own crimes.

nohero said:

"This page contains approximately 1000 videos and 11 hours and 20 minutes of video in total."

Possibly the greatest "self-own" in the history of self-owns - they proudly documented their own crimes.

They never thought it was a crime. Trump told them to do it. And if the president does it, it's not illegal. 

ml1 said:

nohero said:

They never thought it was a crime. Trump told them to do it. And if the president does it, it's not illegal. 

It's a damn shame, it is.

In looking back to Jan. 6, one of the scariest parts is the Trump short speech given hours after the Capitol riot telling the rioters to go home and, "we love you, you are very special..."      Holy smokes, the President may be crazy.  

good video of interviews with the rioters

So, so stupid.  

"New details about what authorities anticipated on Jan. 6 highlight failures to grasp the degree of the threat from pro-Trump right-wing extremists."

Muddled Intelligence Hampered Response to Capitol Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Everything the MAGAts claimed in their BENGHAZI!!! hearings, from failure to prepare for an attack to the "stand down" order to the insufficient response, did actually figure in the 1/6 sacking of the Capitol.

There has to be a MAGhAzi investigation every bit as high-profile as the BENGHAZI!!! pageant was.

All the MAGAts with their phones provide a technologically accurate real-time picture of how they all moved from Trump's rally into the sacking of the Capitol on 1/6.

Sadly predictable - the Trumpist GQP is pushing another Big Lie, as a defense to their guilt.

The Party of Death:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/23/kristi-noem-trump-fundraiser-471159

Public health experts have ripped Noem for her largely laissez-faire approach to dealing with the pandemic. South Dakota, with a population of just 885,000, has had more than 1,800 deaths from Covid-19. Compare that with South Korea, an entire country of almost 52 million people, which reported 1,573 deaths as of Tuesday.

nohero said:

Sadly predictable - the Trumpist GQP is pushing another Big Lie, as a defense to their guilt.

What a wacko. 

Glad Amy Klobuchar corrected the record in her close. 

I still can't believe that Wisconsin picked that bozo over Russ Feingold.

drummerboy said:

I still can't believe that Wisconsin picked that bozo over Russ Feingold.

Republican voters are 100% about owning the libs.  If you filter everything through that lens, it ALL makes perfect sense.

King of the 1/6 Truthers - 

I started to listen to it, and all of a sudden a darkness started to fall over me. A darkness which I had been freed of since the inauguration.

So I stopped.

I feel better now.

nohero said:

ok, so Donny said he definitely recommended 10,000 National Guard ready which Pelosi messed up.  And again he's delusional about crowd size.  Whatabouts Portland and Seattle.  And- he wasn't even watching TV.  He turned it on later when he "heard about it".  Then he did "a lot of moves".

jamie said:

nohero said:

ok, so Donny said he definitely recommended 10,000 National Guard ready which Pelosi messed up.  And again he's delusional about crowd size.  Whatabouts Portland and Seattle.  And- he wasn't even watching TV.  He turned it on later when he "heard about it".  Then he did "a lot of moves".

I've heard that most of the votes Trump received during the 2020 election were actually antifa plants trying to discredit Trump by making it look like his followers would actually vote for him.

jamie said:

nohero said:

"a lot of moves."  I'll bet.

Have you folks seen this bit of CPAC Nazism?

drummerboy said:

Have you folks seen this bit of CPAC Nazism?

It's planted by Antifa to make trump look bad

Question:  Who is in charge of the Capital Building security?  I agree that a complete 9/11 type investigation is needed to see what went wrong and what needs to be done better.   I suspect that the Repubs are against such an investigation since it will show Trump's failures.   Trump and other Repubs are now blaming the lack of security on Pelosi.    

RobertRoe said:

Question:  Who is in charge of the Capital Building security?  I agree that a complete 9/11 type investigation is needed to see what went wrong and what needs to be done better.   I suspect that the Repubs are against such an investigation since it will show Trump's failures.   Trump and other Repubs are now blaming the lack of security on Pelosi.    

I think this Washington Post fact check goes some way to answering your questions?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/01/jordans-false-claim-that-pelosi-denied-request-national-guard-troops/

I cannot think of an appropriate comment

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.