The Russia Hoax - Not

Maybe he doesn’t realize that the NFL has broadcast contracts with a select few networks….

Hey only 4 million people watched the Benghazi hearings…

Jaytee said:

Maybe there wasn’t any direct collusion between Russia and trump tower, Putin figured trumpenstein would be a useful idiot to wreak havoc on the American democratic institutions, just like he’s found in Hungary and Chechnya and Germany with the ex chancellor.

I’m still going with the money trail. I’m sure trumpenstein got money from someone in Russia, after he couldn’t get money to borrow in the USA or Europe. It’s all about trumpenstein and his own greed. He just loves to use other people’s money. The man is the greatest cult leader, biggest pyramid scheme guru, and greatest conman in America. But just like Putin…. His entire life is about to crumble.

Trump, the failed business man, might have some money from someone in Russia, but after all these years, it has not yet been proven, never mind tied to the Russian government, so your statements are either false or unproven and Muller does not help your case.

As for Putin, he's is doing fine.  The sanctions against him have boomeranged to hurt the West instead.  We made a big mistake thinking the American Empire could just take on Russia with this proxy war and everyone would fall in line and Russia would be economically unprepared and fall.  Europe will be in big trouble and we won't be doing so well ourselves.

Steve said:

My response to the senile fool who tweeted at the NYTimes is, does it really matter?  Would those people have watched the hearing if it were only on station?  Just because there are options doesn't mean fewer would have watched.  This isn't the 70s, a time when NYC had only about a half dozen stations to watch.

You really have to wonder why a guy who purports to be a great patriot is so interested in downplaying the importance of what happened that day.    

tjohn said:

My assessment of 2016 is that:

1.  Russia was most certainly meddling in U.S. domestic politics - more of a stirring of the pot, I think that anything with a specific goal in mind.  They must have been delighted beyond all measure at how things turned out, much as I might be if I caught a record fish on one of many lines I cast in a day of fishing.

2.  Did Trump collude with the Russians?  Who knows.  I certainly think there was intent and willingness  probably without competence and focus.  Meanwhile, for Russia, just the appearance or suspicion of collusion was sufficient.

3.  Was the FBI correct in looking into Trump's dealings with Russia?  Absolutely.  I think we might want to know if a POTUS candidate has had any improper relationships with a foreign power.

4.  The funny thing is that if Trump had nominated a competent AG (e.g. Christie, although it makes me shudder to think about it), there wouldn't have been a Mueller investigation.

5.  I found the Mueller investigation to be sort of sad.  The man seemed to be well past his prime and I don't even know that he really wanted to do it.  Still, a curious juxtaposition of a man who, like him or not, served his country well and a completely self-serving man who has spent his life lying, cheating and pushing the limits of legality.  I think this piece sums up my feelings about the Mueller investigation.  https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2019/07/25/mueller-testimony-nancy-gertner 

1.  Based on what?  The DNC hack is remote possibility--but lots of reasons to doubt that.

2.  Again, based on what?  There is NO evidence.

3. Sure, but what did they base that suspicion on?  Was it just his opposition saying he was working with Russia that made them start looking?  Also, was the FBI correct in using the Steele dossier, a document they must have known was all fake to get a FISA warrent on Carter Page?  

4. No comment.

5. Muller is no saint.  He used to be younger and more alert but he was never good. He helped Bush and lied about WMDs in Iraq. His FBI also accused the wrong guy about the anthrax poisonings of 2001. And he has always been on the wrong side when it comes to privacy and survaillence of ordinary citizens: https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/371206-robert-muellers-forgotten-surveillance-crime-spree/

nan said:

Jaytee said:

Maybe there wasn’t any direct collusion between Russia and trump tower, Putin figured trumpenstein would be a useful idiot to wreak havoc on the American democratic institutions, just like he’s found in Hungary and Chechnya and Germany with the ex chancellor.

I’m still going with the money trail. I’m sure trumpenstein got money from someone in Russia, after he couldn’t get money to borrow in the USA or Europe. It’s all about trumpenstein and his own greed. He just loves to use other people’s money. The man is the greatest cult leader, biggest pyramid scheme guru, and greatest conman in America. But just like Putin…. His entire life is about to crumble.

Trump, the failed business man, might have some money from someone in Russia, but after all these years, it has not yet been proven, never mind tied to the Russian government, so your statements are either false or unproven and Muller does not help your case.

As for Putin, he's is doing fine.  The sanctions against him have boomeranged to hurt the West instead.  We made a big mistake thinking the American Empire could just take on Russia with this proxy war and everyone would fall in line and Russia would be economically unprepared and fall.  Europe will be in big trouble and we won't be doing so well ourselves.

You must be very proud of the fact that Putin has bombed Ukraine back to the stone ages.   Congratulations for once again demonstrating that you don't give a **** about anyone but yourself.

Putin’s goal is exactly what you’re promoting!

It’s like he’s an innocent victim in all of this.

nan said:

Putin is “doing fine”, yet he has the tankies on his payroll pushing garbage like that Garland Nixon post, or this -

Putin is doing okay????

Of course… he’s stealing the agricultural products from Ukraine and selling it to his supporters in Africa and Asia. He’s offering Russian passports to Ukrainian citizens who are refusing them. He has a butler following him around collecting his urine and poop. 
You are one sick puppy.

sbenois said:

You must be very proud of the fact that Putin has bombed Ukraine back to the stone ages.   Congratulations for once again demonstrating that you don't give a **** about anyone but yourself.

This is the Russiagate thread. I'd prefer to stay on topic.  In the Ukraine thread I have explained many times why your view is the one that caused more death and destruction than needed because it insisted on fighting to the last Ukrainian.  This war started eight years ago and it was time for peace negotiations and the Ukrainians, informed by the UK/US were told to refuse to talk and instead were given more weapons and money.  The Western media lied and said Ukraine was winning while the Russians, we were assured, were running out of everything and could not shoot straight anyway. In fact, the Russians have been winning from the get go and the Ukrainians are the ones running out of steam.  It's a very sad story and so avoidable and yet still, we have Americans believing the propaganda and supporting the continuation of this tragedy  and extending the decimation to Europe and the US and maybe the world if the neocons get their way and we end up in WWIII.  

nan said:

This is the Russiagate thread. I'd prefer to stay on topic.  In the Ukraine thread I have explained many times why your view is the one that caused more death and destruction than needed because it insisted on fighting to the last Ukrainian.  This war started eight years ago and it was time for peace negotiations and the Ukrainians, informed by the UK/US were told to refuse to talk and instead were given more weapons and money.  The Western media lied and said Ukraine was winning while the Russians, we were assured, were running out of everything and could not shoot straight anyway. In fact, the Russians have been winning from the get go and the Ukrainians are the ones running out of steam.  It's a very sad story and so avoidable and yet still, we have Americans believing the propaganda and supporting the continuation of this tragedy  and extending the decimation to Europe and the US and maybe the world if the neocons get their way and we end up in WWIII.  

I’m curious… do you have a crush on Putin? You are so screwed up it ain’t funny. Charlie Manson would’ve loved y…

nan said:

sbenois said:

You posted a very offensive picture showing Europe 2023 with a Ukrainian flag and cavemen and women.  If you want to stay on Russiagate, don't post pictures like that.

And for the Nth time, my view is that PUTIN SHOULD HAVE JUST NOT INVADED AND HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED.   Get it?  Or are you too **** dense to grasp that the easiest path to avoiding war was to not start it?

You do not give a **** about anyone but yourself.   Posting that picture was disgusting.

nohero

Jun 12, 2022 at 11:52am

nan said:

As for Putin, he's is doing fine. The sanctions against him have boomeranged to hurt the West instead. We made a big mistake thinking the American Empire could just take on Russia with this proxy war and everyone would fall in line and Russia would be economically unprepared and fall. Europe will be in big trouble and we won't be doing so well ourselves.

Putin is “doing fine”, yet he has the tankies on his payroll pushing garbage like that Garland Nixon post, or this -

=============================================================

Garland Nixon is not on Putin's payroll.  He is right about the biolabs.  Here is the press release:

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3057517/fact-sheet-on-wmd-threat-reduction-efforts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/

They don't describe them in a nefarious way, but instead as the equally odd "46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories" - it should raise a red flag for a skeptical person. Like WHY did the US have these? :

• The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.
  • This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.
  • Ukraine owns and operates its public health laboratories and associated infrastructure, and the United States is proud to collaborate, cooperate, and provide assistance in support of this infrastructure. These facilities operate just like other state or local public health and research laboratories around the world. Furthermore, all equipment and training provided by the United States is subject to U.S. export control processes, audits, and acquisition laws and regulations, which ensures transparency and compliance with domestic and international laws.
  • This assistance has directly and measurably improved Ukraine’s preparedness and response efforts to detect and report outbreaks, including COVID-19 response, and has helped protect its food supply in addition to many other benefits that accrued from this partnership.

Are we done with Russiagate?  Should we go back to the Ukraine threads?  It seems that way. 

Jaytee said:

Putin is doing okay????

Of course… he’s stealing the agricultural products from Ukraine and selling it to his supporters in Africa and Asia. He’s offering Russian passports to Ukrainian citizens who are refusing them. He has a butler following him around collecting his urine and poop. 
You are one sick puppy.

Where do you get your news?   It's not a good source.  You need to supplement with some other points of view. 

sbenois said:

You posted a very offensive picture showing Europe 2023 with a Ukrainian flag and cavemen and women.  If you want to stay on Russiagate, don't post pictures like that.

And for the Nth time, my view is that PUTIN SHOULD HAVE JUST NOT INVADED AND HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED.   Get it?  Or are you too **** dense to grasp that the easiest path to avoiding war was to not start it?

You do not give a **** about anyone but yourself.   Posting that picture was disgusting.

I posted a cautionary tale.  You choose not to listen. 

there’s one place you can’t get independent news - Russia!

One wonders how people equate Putin’s media with actual “news “.

It’s depressing that people believe garbage like this -

nan said:

Garland Nixon is not on Putin's payroll.  He is right about the biolabs.  Here is the press release:

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3057517/fact-sheet-on-wmd-threat-reduction-efforts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/

They don't describe them in a nefarious way, but instead as the equally odd "46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories" - it should raise a red flag for a skeptical person. Like WHY did the US have these? :

• The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.
  • This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.
  • Ukraine owns and operates its public health laboratories and associated infrastructure, and the United States is proud to collaborate, cooperate, and provide assistance in support of this infrastructure. These facilities operate just like other state or local public health and research laboratories around the world. Furthermore, all equipment and training provided by the United States is subject to U.S. export control processes, audits, and acquisition laws and regulations, which ensures transparency and compliance with domestic and international laws.
  • This assistance has directly and measurably improved Ukraine’s preparedness and response efforts to detect and report outbreaks, including COVID-19 response, and has helped protect its food supply in addition to many other benefits that accrued from this partnership.

Garland is literally on Putin’s payroll. 
https://sputniknews.com/author_garland_nixon/

nan said:

sbenois said:

I posted a cautionary tale.  You choose not to listen. 

Oh the great soothsayer has spoken.   

Horseshit. 

A picture that completely erases the hopes, dreams, and will of the Ukrainian people to live free lives is a cautionary tale to the rest of us that selfish, disgusting people like you exist and need to be called out for your ****.

Very sick indeed.

nan said:

Jaytee said:

Putin is doing okay????

You are one sick puppy.

Where do you get your news?   It's not a good source.  You need to supplement with some other points of view. 

"Russian President Vladimir Putin is followed in the toilet by a bodyguard with a suitcase, whose task is to collect everything the president has left behind, referring to the French magazine “Paris Match” and the Russian media “Projekt”, reports pravda.com.ua.

The bodyguard’s job is to collect Putin’s feces and urine so that it cannot be used for analysis. The Russian president’s state of health has been kept so secret that the Kremlin fears that someone could perform tests using Putin’s feces and urine."

Referring to “Paris Match”, lsm.lv also reports that

During his foreign visits, Putin is accompanied by a Federal Security Officer who is responsible for collecting Putin’s feces and urine. They are collected in special packages, which are placed in a suitcase and exported back to Russia.

https://www.world-today-news.com/why-is-a-bodyguard-with-a-suitcase-going-to-the-toilet-with-putin/

drummerboy said:

Yeah, actually nan deserves a lot of credit for putting in the work.

Are we giving out participation trophies now?

nan said:

Facts don't have a "point of view."  I think that's the problem is that you fail to appreciate the distinction between objective truth and opinion/interpretation of said objective truth.

nohero said:

Garland is literally on Putin’s payroll. 
https://sputniknews.com/author_garland_nixon/

Garland Nixon is an American.  He used to be on Sputnik.  He was on a show that I always recommended -- I forget the name.  He was the Democrat and the other guy was a Republican and they used to argue about lots of world events.  Eventually, after the 2016 election, he could not stand the Democrats anymore and the other guy was sick of the Republicans and then Garland left the show.   I did not think he was at Sputnik anymore.  He has his own YouTube channel and he has a radio show in the Washington DC area and he expresses his own views.  I have been listening to him since at least 2016 and he is not some Russian Spy.  He had a career in law enforcement.  If he's still on Sputnik then it's a part-time gig and he's an independent thinker.  You are pissing me off with these crazy McCarthy-like accusations. 

sbenois said:

Oh the great soothsayer has spoken.   

Horseshit. 

A picture that completely erases the hopes, dreams, and will of the Ukrainian people to live free lives is a cautionary tale to the rest of us that selfish, disgusting people like you exist and need to be called out for your ****.

Very sick indeed.

You are the delusional one.  And all that Ukrainian destruction is on your head because you believe the sugar-coated propaganda that has been fed to you since at least 2014.  The truth will eventually crawl out, as it always does much later, but who knows if we will even have a planet by that time since the neocons are running the show and they have no OFF or REVERSE button. 

nan said:

You are the delusional one.  And all that Ukrainian destruction is on your head because you believe the sugar-coated propaganda that has been fed to you since at least 2014.  The truth will eventually crawl out, as it always does much later, but who knows if we will even have a planet by that time since the neocons are running the show and they have no OFF or REVERSE button. 

please share the truth on the genocide in the past 5 years.

Steve said:

nan said:

Facts don't have a "point of view."  I think that's the problem is that you fail to appreciate the distinction between objective truth and opinion/interpretation of said objective truth.

It's easy to insult people when you don't have to back up your claims with examples and then support them.  

jamie said:

there’s one place you can’t get independent news - Russia!

One wonders how people equate Putin’s media with actual “news “.

And where do YOU get independent news?  I'm curious. 

nan said:

Are we done with Russiagate?  Should we go back to the Ukraine threads?  It seems that way. 

Ok, based on the last ten posts, I'll take that as a YES.  I'm out of this thread.  

nan said:

Steve said:

nan said:

It's easy to insult people when you don't have to back up your claims with examples and then support them.  

Do you even understand the difference between fact and opinion?  You've already made it quite clear that you don't understand the difference between evidence, direct evidence, and circumstantial evidence, and the import of word choice.

nan said:

And where do YOU get independent news?  I'm curious. 

not from a handful of guys like you that you have zero idea where their funding comes from.  “Donations”

How often have I quoted the same person?

And by the way the cave cartoon was incredibly sad and disappointing that u posted it.  Absolute pro-Putin anti-Ukraine rhetoric.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!