The Fight for Kherson

yahooyahoo said:

Jaytee said:

nan said:

NATO has everything and NATO is running this war.  

just shut your trap! You are like a robot.

I think it's possible Nan is a Russian troll.

You're joking, right?

paulsurovell said:

jamie said:

nan is on a break due to an offensive video posts that had an overwhelming response of flagged responses.  All comments with the offending video was removed as well.

Can you be a little more specific?

You're joking, right?

paulsurovell said:

jamie said:

nan is on a break due to an offensive video posts that had an overwhelming response of flagged responses.  All comments with the offending video was removed as well.

she posted a tweet from some rando with a graphic video of dead bodies being slid down into a pit. the tweet claimed the bodies were of Ukranian dissidents killed by Ukranians. The video itself (it was only 6 seconds long) gave no proof for that claim nor any indication at all of what was actually happening or who the dead persons were.

The whole thing was pretty vile.

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

jamie said:

You're joking, right?

I'm assuming he didn't see the offending post.

If he did, that's pretty effed up.

drummerboy said:

nohero said:

paulsurovell said:

jamie said:

You're joking, right?

I'm assuming he didn't see the offending post.

If he did, that's pretty effed up.

I was on this thread by mistake. Going off now, it's all yours.

Pure sadism residents claim, just like Bucha, Russia will say it’s Ukraine who tortured and killed their own citizens to make them look bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/call-hole-ukrainians-describe-horrors-105137860.html

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.