Should Breyer retire?

Does anyone know if Thomas is out of the hospital?  He was supposed to be released yesterday but I can't find anything that says whether that really happened.


Let me just say that Lindsey Graham is an effing scumbag.


GoSlugs said:

Does anyone know if Thomas is out of the hospital?  He was supposed to be released yesterday but I can't find anything that says whether that really happened.

apparently he's still there.


drummerboy said:

GoSlugs said:

Does anyone know if Thomas is out of the hospital?  He was supposed to be released yesterday but I can't find anything that says whether that really happened.

apparently he's still there.

Hmmm.


I'll just say that the hearings have been an infuriating embarrassment.  The GOP senators are doing nothing but trolling, performing for the cameras so that the video can be snipped out and used in right wing media to smear Ketanji Brown Jackson.  And to send out to their followers for fundraising.


GoSlugs said:

drummerboy said:

GoSlugs said:

Does anyone know if Thomas is out of the hospital?  He was supposed to be released yesterday but I can't find anything that says whether that really happened.

apparently he's still there.

Hmmm.

Remember Mrs Schiavo from Florida? Brain dead for 13 years but still kept "alive".

If Thomas "passed" I wouldn't put it them to try keeping him "alive" on a ventilator until after the Republicans regain control of the senate or the next presidential election.


Watching an over qualified woman maintaining her composure, being friendly, knowledgeable and staying calm, while being interrogated by under qualified men, is indeed an embarrassment.


RTrent said:

Remember Mrs Schiavo from Florida? Brain dead for 13 years but still kept "alive".

If Thomas "passed" I wouldn't put it them to try keeping him "alive" on a ventilator until after the Republicans regain control of the senate or the next presidential election.

So tempted to make a snide remark here.


GoSlugs said:

So tempted to make a snide remark here.

bite your tongue mr Slug…remember our resident righteous wing nut will squish you in a heartbeat 


ml1 said:

I'll just say that the hearings have been an infuriating embarrassment.  The GOP senators are doing nothing but trolling, performing for the cameras so that the video can be snipped out and used in right wing media to smear Ketanji Brown Jackson.  And to send out to their followers for fundraising.

And checking to see how they're doing on the social media. 


Cruz, Hawley and Graham appeared emotional and hysterical… maybe it’s that time of the month.

nohero said:

And checking to see how they're doing on the social media. 


who is the "Supreme Court" in this case? Roberts?


drummerboy said:

who is the "Supreme Court" in this case? Roberts?

don't they have a press office?  They should if they don't.


“But on Wednesday morning, court spokeswoman Patricia McCabe said she had no update to provide.”

https://www.supremecourt.gov/publicinfo/PIOServices.pdf


Thoughts and prayers.


GoSlugs said:

Thoughts and prayers.

Mine are with the nation, not with Thomas.  oh oh


At this point in his hearings Kavanaugh was displaying his judicial temperament by sobbing and screaming at the unfairness of it all.  



In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Advertise here!

Rentals

Sponsored Business

Find Business