FBI raids Mar-A-Lago

The recent discovery that a T-rump aid had scanned the documents onto a laptop computer seems to be another potential crime and could have very bad ramifications as to the secrecy of the documents.  At this point, I have to think that any info on the documents has to be considered as having been available to our nation's foes.   

This case keeps rumbling forward. Evan Corcoran testified. Members of TFG’s Secret Service detail have been subpoenaed. 

IMHO, this case represents the worst threat to him (I may have said this before). Possession of government documents and refusing the return them is an easy case to explain to the public. 

RobertRoe said:

The recent discovery that a T-rump aid had scanned the documents onto a laptop computer seems to be another potential crime and could have very bad ramifications as to the secrecy of the documents.  At this point, I have to think that any info on the documents has to be considered as having been available to our nation's foes.   

The value of intel drops as fast as a new car driven off the sales lot.

A squad of FBI special agents, assisted by local police, descended on Trump Tower III at 15811 Collins Ave. to carry out a search of unit 4102. It’s owned by a shell company, MIC-USA LLC, that is controlled by two Russian businessmen, Oleg Sergeyevich Patsulya and Agunda Konstantinovna Makeeva, according to state corporation records.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article275358451.html

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.