Hit the road Tulsi, and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more

A special thread entirely dedicated to discussing Tulsi Gabbard, her run for the presidency, her run for Congress and anything else that might tickle people's fancy.


When I was in New Hampshire in August the only candidate that I saw on billboards was Tulsi. Seemed like a waste of money to me.


May its duration be mercifully short.


Can someone look into the corruption behind the polls that MADE her qualified for the next debate?


jamie said:

Can someone look into the corruption behind the polls that MADE her qualified for the next debate?

 sorry, the lack of transparency makes it impossible for me to know how on earth a candidate like Gabbard met the polling threshold.


Tulsi has much popularity and good press in India.


Lotta bile on this thread.


Lotta Tulsi.  The Leader of the Democratic Party!  

I hadn't heard about her promotion....


Is is appropriate to say Aloha to an Indian dude?


In all seriousness, if Biden somehow survives the next 10 months and is the Democratic nominee, Tulsi would be a great VP choice.


Smedley said:

In all seriousness, if Biden somehow survives the next 10 months and is the Democratic nominee, Tulsi would be a great VP choice.

 No. 


If Biden is the nominee say hello to 4 more years of Trump. 


Smedley said:

In all seriousness, if Biden somehow survives the next 10 months and is the Democratic nominee, Tulsi would be a great VP choice.

 All I can say is that it would add symmetry to the ticket.  The worst conservative paired with the worst progressive.  

Of course, at that point, with the party having committed mass suicide by nominating Biden, why not pour some gas on the dumpster fire?


Klinker said:

 All I can say is that it would add symmetry to the ticket.  The worst conservative paired with the worst progressive.  

Of course, at that point, with the party having committed mass suicide by nominating Biden, why not pour some gas on the dumpster fire?

If a Biden nomination is already being discussed in terms of "somehow survives" that's not a good predictor of electoral success.


ml1 said:

Klinker said:

 All I can say is that it would add symmetry to the ticket.  The worst conservative paired with the worst progressive.  

Of course, at that point, with the party having committed mass suicide by nominating Biden, why not pour some gas on the dumpster fire?

If a Biden nomination is already being discussed in terms of "somehow survives" that's not a good predictor of electoral success.

 True. But, its October and Biden is still in front by 10-12 points. Voters aren't sold on the progressive candidates it seems.  


Smedley said:

 True. But, its October and Biden is still in front by 10-12 points. 

Biden can't win.  He is too old, too conservative and too damn stupid.

A primary vote for Biden is a vote for national suicide.


Smedley said:

 True. But, its October and Biden is still in front by 10-12 points. Voters aren't sold on the progressive candidates it seems.  

 not anymore.  RCP average as of today has Biden up by 4.  And the long term trend is not in his favor:


Why did you guys turn "All Things Tulsi" into "All Things Joe"?


nohero said:

Why did you guys turn "All Things Tulsi" into "All Things Joe"?

 Probably because nobody, except Paul, wants to waste any more time on Tulsi.


nohero said:

Why did you guys turn "All Things Tulsi" into "All Things Joe"?

 because it's Tulsi who isn't going to be Joe's running mate


ml1 said:

nohero said:

Why did you guys turn "All Things Tulsi" into "All Things Joe"?

 because it's Tulsi who isn't going to be Joe's running mate

 I understand that logic.

And it's because I understand that logic that I should give serious consideration to reducing the time spent in the discussions here.  


Klinker said:

Smedley said:

 True. But, its October and Biden is still in front by 10-12 points. 

Biden can't win.  He is too old, too conservative and too damn stupid.

A primary vote for Biden is a vote for national suicide.

You keep saying this, and I don’t support Biden, but do you have anything to support this other than your opinion?

Please cite polling that the Democratic  electorate will stay home. Or something...

Ml1 seems to have some insight and a basis for his opinions. You?


jimmurphy said:

Klinker said:

Smedley said:

 True. But, its October and Biden is still in front by 10-12 points. 

Biden can't win.  He is too old, too conservative and too damn stupid.

A primary vote for Biden is a vote for national suicide.

You keep saying this, and I don’t support Biden, but do you have anything to support this other than your opinion?

Please cite polling that the Democratic  electorate will stay home. Or something...

Ml1 seems to have some insight and a basis for his opinions. You?

 I'm just imagining a one on one race between Trump and 2019 Biden. Trump may be a moron but no one can deny that he has a sort of savage animal cunning that will just tear befuddled Biden to shreds. We know that the Trump Team has been salivating over the prospect of facing Biden in the General.  He is their dream opponent.


START A BIDEN THREAD - THIS ONE IS FOR TULSI!


This just out - Gabbard is vulnerable to a primary challenger in her house district.  May be the reason she's trying to get in on a different race:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2020-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-vulnerable-to-primary-challenge-in-her-house-district-poll-shows


Tulsi the 1%er has one job in mind:  Fox News Host.   


Klinker said:

 I'm just imagining a one on one race between Trump and 2019 Biden. Trump may be a moron but no one can deny that he has a sort of savage animal cunning that will just tear befuddled Biden to shreds. We know that the Trump Team has been salivating over the prospect of facing Biden in the General.  He is their dream opponent.

 Isn't everyone Trump's dream opponent?


jamie said:

START A BIDEN THREAD - THIS ONE IS FOR TULSI!

 Good point.  Mea culpa.


jamie said:

This just out - Gabbard is vulnerable to a primary challenger in her house district.  May be the reason she's trying to get in on a different race:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2020-democrat-tulsi-gabbard-vulnerable-to-primary-challenge-in-her-house-district-poll-shows

Tulsi's on a one-way trip, going for broke until she flames out.  The next Democratic Debate will be her audition for a Fox gig as their "Democrat" perspective; remains to be seen which candidate and what right-wing distortion she'll focus on.


In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Advertise here!

Sponsored Business

Find Business