NY Giants

BarneyGumble said:

Where’s all ‘Daniel Jones is Great’ guys.

Yeah, no.  Daniel Jones ain’t great.  Never was and never will be,

Is all this negativity your general world view? Must be difficult.

BarneyGumble said:

Where’s all ‘Daniel Jones is Great’ guys.

Dunno. Where’d you see them before?

Sorry.  My bad.  Meant to say Daniel Jones is great!  He’s super unbelievably awesome!

Schoen and Daboll want Jones back. They said they think he can take them to a Super Bowl. And they're going to pay him money. Plus it's their jobs on the line. 

So l'll defer to their opinions. 

BarneyGumble said:

Sorry. My bad. Meant to say Daniel Jones is great! He’s super unbelievably awesome!

If you can’t find ’em, make one up yourself. Brilliant! Always a step ahead.

ml1 said:

Schoen and Daboll want Jones back. They said they think he can take them to a Super Bowl. And they're going to pay him money. Plus it's their jobs on the line. 

So l'll defer to their opinions. 

I respectfully disagree with Schoen & Daboll on the SB.  But I hope they prove me wrong.

yahooyahoo said:

I respectfully disagree with Schoen & Daboll on the SB.  But I hope they prove me wrong.

Geno Smith and many others have shown that when you surround a decent if not stupendous QB with a solid front line and a bunch of offensive threats he can be more than just a decent QB.  Jones can be that kind of QB and within the right framework he will be just fine.

The thing people forget in these discussions is always who are you going to replace him with?

All I know is Daniel Jones is the best QB any of us have ever seen.  Or ever will.

Let's. Go. Big. BLUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!

Train_of_Thought said:

Let's. Go. Big. BLUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!

yes.

but the first bad news of the season landed today:

Giants TE Darren Waller (hamstring) questionable vs. Cowboys

vampire

U will not bring me down. Can't wait for Sunday night!

Train_of_Thought said:

Ummm...

... any thought to updating the thread photo?

DaveSchmidt said:

... any thought to updating the thread photo?

just looked at the score.

yikes!

in junior high we lost our first game of the season 42-0.

I watched till 33-0.

Jones wasn't playing badly, but Dallas was giving him no time.  Thus, deficient offensive line (at least vs. a team of Dallas' caliber).

It was hard to watch and an embarrassment! Jones looked dazed and confused!  

A deer in the headlights!

60-0 over first 6 quarters of the season. I mean, just, ouch.

I think one of the more unsung things from this game was Darius Slayton making a tough, big catch in a big spot. He has a history of bad drops, so I thought that catch down on the ground was really great to see.

I am concerned about the Giants ability to win football games without Andrew Thomas on the field, despite the comeback vs. Arizona. He MUST get healthy.

I know this isn't useful, but

JFC

At least they are uniformally, consistently, and completely bad.  It isn't one position.

The end of the 1st half was catastrophic.

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!