MOL- In Search Of

Thank you TigerLilly. I will go check them out after the holiday.

Anyone have a stereo or home theater receiver I could borrow for 2-3 weeks while I figure out what I want to buy?

Paul @ 2GNS - Two Guys from New Stead has a ton of these door knobs.
The shop is on Valley across from the Shell station near the High School.

I figured 2GNS would have them ... but every time I've stopped by they aren't open. I know they have hours by appointment mostly and I'm happy it works out well for them, but I've never had the opportunity to visit. Someday I hope.

I need some small (maybe 1' x 2') patches of that mesh that is put under rugs to keep them sliding on wood or tile floors. Anyone got any to spare?

Oh and besides the things I posted here that I'm ISO, a friend who has helped set up a soup kitchen is ISO large coffee pots/percolators (basically anything you can heat large amounts of water in) and big cooking pots. Actually, ApolloT was wonderful enough to donate a big percolator, but they still need more.

bikefixed said:

I need some small (maybe 1' x 2') patches of that mesh that is put under rugs to keep them sliding on wood or tile floors. Anyone got any to spare?

I have 3 pieces measuring 'bout 20"x10" - I dunno just how much traction they provide, which is probably why they've been in the basement, but you are welcome to them!

Wanted to mention I just got rid of something in response to a post on this thread. Yippee! Keep 'em coming.

Anyone have a power nailer, pneumatic or not that they would give, sell cheap?

CapnMarko said:

I figured 2GNS would have them ... but every time I've stopped by they aren't open. I know they have hours by appointment mostly and I'm happy it works out well for them, but I've never had the opportunity to visit. Someday I hope.

I know, it's frustrating. He's usually open on the weekend and he has a website, you could try emailing. I was in on Sat. and
he had a huge selection of knobs and other old door stuff.

@flugermongers- I have a huge cooking pot you can have! Only used once!

Reposting

Apollo_T said:

Hi.
I'd love
1)Countertop deep fryer I have a small Fry Daddy-rec'd via 'freecycle'- that's been pretty good. I'd like to move up to a medium-large fryer.
B)Bench top band saw- hopefully able to resaw 6"
C) Gas chain saw- Working or reparable- unlike other things in life size doesn't matter, well not much any way.

If you have any of these that you want to get rid of
Please PM me.
Thanks
Apollo T.

@cpr27a, thank you so much! I'll PM you.

Just called friend, she is so grateful.

She also mentioned that in addition to coffee and cooking pots, they need knives.

Going snow tubing on tuesday and my daughter(12) has no snow appropriate clothing (particularly snow pants) that fit anymore. If anyone has something they can pass on, please let me know. Want to avoid having to buy all new if possible. Thanks!!

mantram, what sizes do you need?

A size 10 or 12 if it's a girl size. Or a women's XS or small. It may be a long shot, but I thought I'd ask before buying new.

ah, I have tons of old snow pants, but unfortunately, 10/12s are what my boys are wearing this year. Good Luck!

If anyone has a fondu pot they're not using, I'd love to have it. The more Retro-the better.

no worries..thanks carolanne.

ISO a desk lamp, doesn't have to specifically be a desk one, but
one that has light facing downward onto desk (papers, keyboard).
@bikefixed was nice enough to offer one, but it didn't work out because I'm looking for one with a screw-in (edison) bulb... should have mentioned that! and thank you bike!

also still ISO all the stuff I posted above (big pots, coffee urns, knives for soup kitchen... and bubble wrap, someone's old iPhone, for me)

Also adding a microwave (less than 10 yo) to the list, though @kellybean below asked before I edited this message. Ours has rust spots in it and it is not the safest...

I would love to get a juicer if anyone has one that they are bored with and would like to see it get a new life oh oh

Corey oh oh

I am looking for a microwave, and a Verizon iPhone, will pay if someone got a 4S for the holidays and would like to get rid of their 4. . Thanks!

oh oh

Still looking for used lacrosse equipment for teen boy (14/16). Thanks.

Looking for girls figure skates size 3 or 4 and childrens size 11 or 12 (either figure skates or hockey skates). Thanks!

I am looking for a microwave, and a Verizon iPhone, (will pay if someone got a 4S for the holidays and would like to get rid of their 3 or 4) . Thanks!

I'm looking for bunk beds. My husband has finally agreed that bunk beds will help make my boys' room less crowded and the youngest is big enough to sleep up top. Unfortunately, new beds aren't in the budget right now. If anyone has bunkbeds they have considered getting rid of, I would be grateful.

ISO folding tables and/or plastic shelving I can use for storage in my basement. We have had some sewage issues so would like everything up off the floor! Once i get the attic organized I will have toys for 0-2yrs available!

There was just plastic shelving in the free classifieds

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Rentals

Advertise here!