Maplewoodstock 2024

In case you haven't already, mark your calendars.  July 13 and 14, 2024.

Band lineups and Art and Food Vendor applications will be announced soon here and on our website and social media channels.

It's going to be great!

-- Bringing you free music, sunshine, smiles, and communal vibes since 2004.  The Maplewoodstock Volunteer Committee.

Well, it took us a while, but we finally posted and organized a photo set for every band that performed in 2023. Thanks to our longtime volunteer photographer Danny Goldstein (who normally prefers to be anonymous, but allowed us to give him a shout-out here) for these photos. Bands: feel free to use as you want; no credit needed. https://www.flickr.com/.../collections/72157721716753174/

Fantastic photos. I say we bring Danny back this year. 

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

Danny is terrific and has been volunteering his services for many years.  We expect and look forward to seeing him in July!  Nearly 99% of the Maplewoodstock photos you see are his volunteer efforts.

maplewoodstock said:

The_Soulful_Mr_T said:

Danny is terrific and has been volunteering his services for many years.  We expect and look forward to seeing him in July!  Nearly 99% of the Maplewoodstock photos you see are his volunteer efforts.

so, Maplewoodstock, maybe among all your tsuris and attitude, you could find a sense of humor? 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business

Advertise here!