2020 Democratic Presidential Debate #2

Biden says we can put ins co execs in jail.  I’m not sure what changed since he negotiated ACA.  

nan said:
Klobuchar is trying to break out. 

? Wasn’t she last night?

In the marquee match-up of Bernie vs. Biden, Bernie is shouting and interrupting, Biden is hanging back and not frantic.  And Biden is making more points with that technique, than Bernie is.

So far:

Mayor Pete: A

Harris : A

Biden : A-

Almost Everyone else--->   C

Yang/Bernie/Eric: F

If Joe Biden puts insurance execs in jail which that will be awkward at his next fundraiser. 

conandrob240 said:

nan said:
 ? Wasn’t she last night?

Kirsten, Klobuchar, whatever.

hopefully this will knock Bernie down and then out. And let’s hope he puts on his big boy pants this time around and jumps into vigorous support for the nominee

who’s the goofball lady far left? 

conandrob240 said:
hopefully this will knock Bernie down and then out. And let’s hope he puts on his big boy pants this time around and jumps into vigorous support for the nominee

He's doing fine.  He's right about people needing to stand up to the insurance companies.  It won't happen without that.  

Kamala commanding the stage.   Scoring big.  Touching people.  Huge response from the audience whenever she speaks.

Marianne Williamson vying for the James Stockdale  MVP Award.

Hickenlooper should take off his mic and slowly back away. 

nohero said:

Right, Gillibrand.  I'm typing fast.  She's much better than Klobuchar.

If they continue yelling at each other and interrupting each other the winner tonight will be

Elizabeth Warren! 

A line I read on the Twitter: "If Warren and Kamala were in the same debate, they could take turns being the adult."

nan said:

conandrob240 said:
He's doing fine.  He's right about people needing to stand up to the insurance companies.  It won't happen without that.  

He’s really, really not

nohero said:

conandrob240 said:

nan said:
 ? Wasn’t she last night?

Kirstin is worse. Such an annoying woman

nohero said:
A line I read on the Twitter: "If Warren and Kamala were in the same debate, they could take turns being the adult."

That's the ticket!

Mayor Pete continues to tower above the others.   He's friggin awesome.   

Red_Barchetta said:

Lol. We need those floor doors!

conandrob240 said:

Red_Barchetta said:
 Lol. We need those floor doors!

We need the Chiller Theater hand to come up and grab people.

Bernie just not connecting with the audience.   

Bernie nails Honduras!  Must work with the country and get to root cause!!!!

Harris...interrupts herself to make a point.  Very clever.

Kamala Harris is doing very well

I don’t understand how a person so blindly supports their candidate. Can’t you see/admit when they aren’t being effective? I don’t get it.

Swillwell (?) needs to stop using double negatives. I have no idea what he was even trying to say.

nan said:

Big news folks!  Bernie nails Honduras!

BOTs everywhere will think that's a big deal.   Most people in Iowa wonder where Honduras is.

conandrob240 said:
I don’t understand how a person so blindly supports their candidate. Can’t you see/admit when they aren’t being effective? I don’t get it.

Swillwell (?) needs to stop using double negatives. I have no idea what he was even trying to say.

He did GREAT on Hondorus.  The best answer. 

We had an Andrew Yang sighting.

does Mr. Yang think the no tie thing is cool? If any position deserves the respect of a suit and tie, it’s probably the potus

nan said:

Other candidates: "Thanks, Captain Obvious."

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.